Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Faktor sekitar buat pemikiran berjangkit..

(1)

kau tengok sekeliling,

kanak-kanak 10 tahun.

iPhone, Laptob, Macbetch, Psp, Dslr.

kau?

masa aku 10 tahun, aku hanya ada batu seremban. congkak. guli. pensil (?)

kini kau 17. aku 17. kita 17.

apa kau nak?

It won't happen. kalau list memang tak muat.

sabar.. sikit je lagi lynn.. sikit lagi..

(2)

I'm the only person who never, ever gets sick of you.

But what if I'm wrong about the way I feel.
All I know is I'm alone, and a mess.

And yet I didn't give up on you because you're difficult, like everyone else did. Your difficultness is one of the things I like best about you. It's just that I can't do much else.

I wanted to be the one who was different.

and it's hit me hard once again

(3)

saya sibuk. bye.

p/s: entry apa ni?? aku pun tak faham

No comments:

Post a Comment