Monday, November 8, 2010

You touched my heart with your words..



When I am down and, oh my soul, so weary
When troubles come and my heart burdened be
Then, I am still and wait here in the silence,
Until you come and sit awhile with me.

You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains
You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas
I am strong, when I am on your shoulders
You raise me up... To more than I can be.


p/s :

sometimes I don't realize when someone is really close to me, really care to me.. you'll always on my side, to teach me the meaning of courage in facing the vagaries of life, and to be calm in the difficult situation. thanks a lot friends.. thanks a lot.. I will never forget all your kindness. really.

Terima kasih di atas kata-kata semangat anda. And kepada yang sempat datang tahlil, Terima kasih banyak-banyak. Tak tahu nak cakap macam mana dah.

Alhamdulillah dari hari ke hari, masa ke semasa, aku boleh balajar menerima hakikat yang abah sudah pergi meninggalkan aku. apa yang aku risau sekarang ialah Mama aku pula. Harap mak Sihat-sihat disana ya. amin.

Alynn, Behave yourself. Orang lain pun akan alami situasi macamni, malah ada yang lebih teruk. kau patut bersyukur!

No comments:

Post a Comment