Wednesday, June 9, 2010

// the title is not available.

sometimes it's hard to explain how much you care. and it's hurt. yah im hurting right now.
is't wrong to know and love someone even u know the fact that u can't fall in love with him? is't wrong?

erghh. yeah that was wrong. i know.

aku selalu berada dalam situasi macam ni. benci. benci. benci. (!)

so i'd decided to move on. maybe? if i can.. okay! i will.

....

erghh and the fact is i can't.

*sigh*

anyway, thanks for being there. even aku tahu yang kau bukan berada disitu untuk aku, tapi aku tetap bersyukur atleast aku masih ada masa untuk bersama kau. and thanks again for the moment. i'll keep it deeply inside my heart. (cehh) and for sure i'll never forget about it. goodbye my lover.

and one more, terima kasih kepada 'budak tuu' itu yang selalu berada disisi aku! ;DD

p/s: I love the fact that when I'm around you, I can be myself and not worry about what you may think of me. *wink*


*maaf jika english terabur. aku cuma, kalau berbicara tentang hati ni aku lebih selesa menggunakan english. takdalah nampak jiwang sangat >,<

No comments:

Post a Comment